Monday, July 15, 2013

Newest CTMH Cricut Cartridge


You all know how much I love my two CTMH Cricut Cartridges - they are pretty much the only cartridges I ever use. Well, CTMH has done it again and given us ANOTHER fabulous cartridge called Artbooking and this one just blows me away!  Artbooking is packed with 700 different cuts:  - 30 Themed DOUBLE Page Layouts (total of 60 layouts) all size coordinated - 10 Themed Mini Albums (8x8, 6x6, 5x7) with minimum 8 pages each - Full page and partial page overlays (square and rectangles of each overlay) which can also be used as stencils for inking or misting - Loads of phrases - Themed accessory images - Themed and decorated photo mats - Font - So much you won't believe your eyes!  And if you say to yourself, well this one isn't for me because I mostly do cards, gifts or home decor then think again because ALL of it can be re-sized and used as pieces for any kind of papercrafting project!  Its got everything from a sweet little giraffe to a man and woman outline shape holding hands and the most adorable snowman I've ever seen!

I'll be posting a PRE-Order special tomorrow on my blog but for now I thought I'd give you the goods and show you just how AWESOME this cartridge is going to be!  Orders will be going in on August 1st release date.
 






























No comments:

Post a Comment