Thursday, May 16, 2013

LOAD Catch Up!

LOAD 8


Today I used a sketch from a new challenge site I found called 2 Broke Girls Challenges. The paper used was a combination of Echo Park Dots and Stripes and a little bit of CTMH Dream Pop. The "enjoy" title is Heidi Swapp purchased from Michaels.



LOAD 9


 
A very simple layout today using CTMH paper line Victory.
 
 
 
LOAD 10
 
 
Today I made the left side of a 2 page layout for Hilary's school album. To make the school albums easier to complete I make the exact same layout for every year only changing the paper. The left side is built on an upside down CTMH True Fit Folio so I can put a lot more pictures and interactive stuff on the inside. I was totally inspired by Heidi Swapp and her Memory Files. This gorgeous paper I used is CTMH Lucy. I cut the title out on my Cricut with the CTMH Artiste cartridge.
 
 
 
LOAD 11
 
 
This is the right side of the layout I started yesterday. On this page I used a Heidi Swapp sticker word and a Project Life Childhood edition journaling card.
 
 
 
LOAD 12
 
 
A very simple layout because I think the picture speaks volumes. CTMH Dream Pop paper used here along with an Ali Edwards stamp. The layout design is Shimelle Laine once again.
 
 
 
LOAD 13
 
 
This layout was made to accompany a layout I made in February about the birth of my nephew in Vancouver. I used CTMH Chantilly paper, kraft borders, burlap ribbon, outdoor denium chevron ribbon and the title is an Ali Edwards digital printable from Designer Digitals.
 
Stay tuned for more!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment