Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LOAD 513

Today is the first day of LOAD 513!!

In preparation for my 31 days of scrapping I created a bunch of "naked" layouts so all I will have to do is choose photos to put on them each day based on the prompt given to me by Lain. I created most of these layouts using Shimelle Laine's Perfect Collection class, some from her class The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking and two created by CTMH artists. To make these layouts I used the new Dream Pop paper line from Close To My Heart that is only available for the month of May with a qualifying purchase.





the cardstock in this paper kit
 





 
13 single and double page naked layouts made from a single paper pack with a few sheets of paper left over
 
 
naked layout #1 using a sketch by Shimelle



All I added to the naked layout was a photo, a few paper strips tucked underneath, a title sticker and a heart for embellishment. That adorable "love" sticker is from Heidi Swapp's new line at Michaels that I just bought last week! The heart I used is a simple chipboard heart I have had in my stash for years but I covered it with the new paper so it would match perfectly.

Stay tuned for more layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment