Monday, May 6, 2013

LOAD 513 Days 2 through 5

Today I am playing catch up on posting my LOAD layouts. I made a few extra this weekend because I was playing along with International Scrapbooking Day challenges over at Big Picture Classes.



LOAD 2
























Once again I used the new CTMH Dream Pop paper line only available in May. I really love the this paper and am having a lot of fun playing with it. This layout design came right from CTMH as part of the kit and I followed it pretty closely.

I also tried my hand at some embroidery that I saw Amy Tan do in her Signature Series idea book. I love the way it turned out and plan on doing this a lot more.

Products used:

Dream Pop paper kit
silver shimmer trim
slate polka dot washi tape
slate ink
pink glitter gems
My Mind's Eye bakers twine


LOAD 3




















This was another Shimelle Laine layout I got from The Hitchhikers Guide to Scrapbooking.


 
 
Products Used:
 
Dream Pop paper kit
Dear Lizzy die cut cardstock shapes
 
 
 
LOAD 4
  
 
 
 
 

After I completed the layout I decided to add a 6" x 12" flip flap so I could include a few more pictures from the day.
 
 
 
Products Used:
 
Dream Pop paper kit
black letter stickers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment