Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life + Childhood Photos

 
 
When I discovered Becky Higgin's Project Life system I loved the look of all those pocket pages and the ability to capture all the little stories that I may not have time to scrapbook in the traditional way.

I am not a chronological scrapbooker and I am a die hard follower of Stacy Julian's Library of Memories approach to scrapbooking my life so the photo a day approach to Project Life did not apeal to me right away. But like most of us, when I see cool new products I want  to find some reason to buy them!

When my mother gave me all our old magnetic photo albums from my childhood and I saw that the pictures really needed to be saved from them because the books were falling apart I realized that the Project Life system would be perfect for these pictures.


 
these are all the magnetic albums I received

 
first book

 
prying the pictures off these gluey pages is not easy


 
my first completed spread using the Clementine core kit, Ali Edwards digital art and various stickers
 
 
Stay tuned later in the week for my completed January 2013 pages! 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment