Monday, January 16, 2012

CTMH Card Box Creations

Inspired by this project by Sara Batkin, I decided to make a Christmas 2007 mini album. Inside I put a collection of all the things we did in December as if I had actually done a December Daily that year.





Here is a picture of the album pulled out and you can see that I glued the last page into the box to secure it.

Here is the album with the flaps out. I could have added many more if I wanted to get more pictures in.

All of the products used are Close To My Heart except for a bit of ribbon and a few stickers from my stash.  The Believe Paper that I used is retiring at the end of January but the card box is still available.

I also decorated this card box to hold some Christmas cards that I want to keep.







No comments:

Post a Comment