Monday, January 17, 2011

January Project - Valentine's Day Treats!

January's hostess club project night will be held on Tuesday, January 25th. We will be making three simple projects. One card using the december stamp of the month Amore and two candy or chocolate holders. We will be using various stamps sets - new, current and retired as well as the BRAND NEW CTMH Sweetheart paper pack which I think may be my new favourite in the Sring/Summer 2011.


Please let me know by Friday, January 21st if you are able to attend or if you would like to order a kit.January’s class will be $10 or $5 with a $30 order. (If you are not local, please add $5 for shipping.) Extra kits will be $10. Please note that I will pre-stamp the project for the long distance kits.



Contact me to find out more about my monthly non-commit Hostess Club. You do not need to be local to participate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment